The availability of real-time data is vital in today’s fast-moving business environment where decisions often need to be made in short windows of time. If a business can see up-to-date operational data, they are equipped to make faster, better-informed business decisions, rather than waiting for month-end.
Companies can improve business-wide efficiency by integrating with other leading software systems for a more connected approach, which will provide numerous benefits, like:
- Optimised business processes
- Improved data availability
- Reduction in cost and bottlenecks
- More streamlined communications
- Improved productivity
With this in mind, we have put together a guide of 12 favourite fintech software for businesses large and small:
- Salesforce: A powerful CRM system used by small to enterprise-sized businesses to manage prospects through to sales and all their interactions with customers. Many of our Not for Profit customers use Salesforce to manage their donor relationships. See how Salesforce links sales to finance for better account management.
- TransferMate Global Payments: The leading global end-to-end B2B-payments technology solution, which sends and receives secure, multi-currency, international payments fast and efficiently, in almost every currency globally has been seamlessly integrated with TransferMate for several years.
- Chaser: Accounts receivable automation software that enables users to automate invoice chasing and streamline their accounts receivable process, allowing them to get paid faster, saving a lot of time. Chaser is now integrated with AccountsIQ and you can watch the Chaser / AccountsIQ Webinar to take a look at how easy to use and very effective this payment chasing software is.
- Spendesk: A spend management tool that provides smart, trackable spend management. Employees have access to their own cards with customisable spending limits so they’ll never have to pay with their own money, while giving CFOs full visibility over company spend, with detailed records of every purchase.
- Stripe: Enables businesses to accept online payments, send pay-outs and manage their business online – available to use in over 100 countries. AccountsIQ has a Stripe payment integration with its accounting platform.
- Zapier: Create workflows called Zaps which connect your apps to automate repetitive tasks, so your team can focus on other work. Trigger when someone registers for your event, action follow up in a week with next steps and send them an automated welcome email.
- Kefron: An AP automation solution which digitises invoices for ease of processing, approval and record keeping. This helps your business to save money by eliminating the manual processing requirements of invoices, and frees up your team for more valuable tasks, whilst ensuring you remain GDPR compliant.
- Fusebill: A software platform that makes subscription billing management easier by automating manual accounting and financial processes.
- Tink: A PSD-compliant open banking platform that provides access to a broad range of high-quality financial data for bank feeds, payments and receipts.
- Power BI: Highly regarded and world-leading reporting technology which enables users to customise reports and present them in highly visual, personalised formats. Power BI is connected to AccountsIQ, which means that any data that sits in AccountsIQ can be analysed and reported upon and displayed in Power BI. Users can adapt layouts to their own reporting needs and graphically represent any analysis they want to do in AccountsIQ, in real time, in Power BI.
- Lightyear: Lightyear automates mundane tasks and streamlines the traditional AP process, saving businesses up to 80% of their time spent processing supplier bills and gives them automated line-by-line data extraction. Approvals can be automated with the customisable approvals workflow and improve collaboration and compliance with a suite of messaging, note-taking, audit trail tracking and communication tools. AccountsIQ has an integration with Lightyear software.
- Avalara: Cloud-based automated tax compliance solution to handle every transaction for mid-sized businesses. The technology helps businesses to manage sales and use, excise, GST, VAT and other tax types. An integration with Avalara is coming soon into the AccountsIQ platform.
Businesses using a Cloud-based accounting platform such as AccountsIQ with its open API, can connect with other best of breed apps and benefit from consolidated information presented as real-time Business Intelligence along with increased efficiency from streamlined processes. Read further information about APIs in our blog, What are APIs and why should accountants care?