Accounting in the not-for-profit sector has its own unique and complex challenges, whether it’s charitable or public services. One-size-fits-all accounting systems designed for a general audience don’t always easily accommodate the reporting functions that not for profits really need. That’s where our charity accounting software comes in.
We already work with over 100 not-for-profit clients including the Hampshire Cultural Trust, HESA, the Royal Ballet School and Foundation Nepal. Our extensive experience has helped us hone our charity accounting solution to ensure that we meet your needs.
- SORP compliance. The software makes it easy for your trustees to meet their legal requirements. Easily separate out a statement of financial activities for quick and easy financial reporting.
- Customised reports. Whatever you need to focus on, our reporting functionality can drill down as far as individual transaction level.
- Gift Aid. Process Gift Aid donations routinely and keep records of all the relevant donor details.
- Gifts in kind. If you receive non-financial gifts such as food or services, these can be recorded, hassle-free.
- Multiple currencies. For international charities dealing with funds in multiple currencies, AccountsIQ makes it simple to consolidate your income.
- Partial exemption of VAT– AccountsIQ has a unique module to automatically post partial VAT reclaims, a task that typically takes hours and can be error prone.
- Consolidation of vatable and non vatable entities – the software has capability to also manage larger groups of charities.
Customised for your charity
Not all charities have the same accounting requirements. We understand that, and we’ll work with you to build a solution that meets all your needs. By designing a bespoke software package, you’ll find you can produce the reports you require, quickly and easily, freeing up valuable staff time and allowing you to focus your resources where you most of where.
We work with any size charity or non-profit organisation, so whether you’re a growing not-for-profit or a global organisation, we can provide a scalable package that will grow and adapt to your changing requirements. AccountsIQ is typically a replacement for those organisations who are currently using legacy on premise solutions such as Sage 50, Sage 200, Sun, Access Dimensions or Exchequer.
If you haven’t yet moved to the Cloud, this may be the time to do so. Cloud-based accounting is great for charities with multiple offices in different locations, because you can log in and work from anywhere. It’s also ideally suited to working from home or on the move. Security is top notch, and the software is constantly updated, so you’ll never have to stump up for an upgrade.
Friendly and reliable support at every step
Our friendly and reliable implementation and support team have in-depth experience of working with charities just like yours. If you don’t have a dedicated in-house IT team, you’ll find our customer support particularly valuable.
If you hate contacting call centres, we don’t blame you. At AccountsIQ, we prefer the personal approach. Your charity will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will always be available to discuss any issues as they come up. They’ll get to know you and the way you work, so you’ll develop an effective and productive working relationship.
Contact us to find out more
If you’d like to chat to us about our approach to accounting for charities and what our software can do for you, just get in touch. Call us on +44 (0)203 598 7350 or email email@example.com.
Download our Cloud Accounting for Charities whitepaper or take a look at our charity accounting software solutions page to read more about our charity-specific software functionality. Read John Tate's review of our accounting software's suitability for charities.