What’s next when your clients have outgrown Xero and other systems? Join us for our next Partner event at our office in Kings Cross, London. We'll show you how you can support your growing clients and attract new business with AccountsIQ.
You'll be able to gain new revenue streams from advisory services and solve pain points like: consolidation, multi-dimensional reporting and custom integrations with 3rd party systems.
Our guest speakers:
|Katherine O'Carroll - BDO||James Hunter - PwC|
- An intro to AccountsIQ - our positioning/ suitability for end users
- Why companies outgrow other systems
- Identifying the pains associated with companies struggling with areas like consolidation, reporting and BI reporting
- How James Hunter of PwC and Katherine O'Carroll of BDO use AccountsIQ
- Practice specific benefits - identifying how AccountsIQ can help you and your clients
- Benefits of AccountsIQ and brief demo
- AccountsIQ's new partner programme.
We would be delighted if you could join us afterwards for drinks next door to our office, at the German Gymnasium in Kings Cross.
Marks heads our business development team and builds partnerships with future customers. He has over 15 years’ experience advising accountants, professional services firms and high-growth companies on digital transformation and accounting software solutions.
Nick joined AccountsIQ from FreeAgent, where he held the position of Chief Sales Officer. He brings vast experience having spent a large portion of his career in Financial Management SaaS, with previous executive roles at Xero, Sage and CCH (Wolters Kluwer). Nick trained as a Chartered Accountant with PKF and regularly speaks at conferences advising accountants and finance professionals, in industry and in practice, on how they can leverage technology to maximise efficiency and productivity, as well as how they can use financial data to grow their business
Sinéad leads our onboarding team, helping new and existing customers through the implementation and adoption process, and identifying solutions and efficiencies. She’s a qualified accountant with 8+ years’ experience as a Group Financial Controller.