What’s next when your clients have outgrown Sage, Quickbooks and Xero? Support your growing clients and attract new business with AccountsIQ.
Gain new revenue streams from advisory services and support growing clients with common pain points like: consolidation, multi-dimensional reporting and custom integrations with 3rd party systems.
This Webinar covers:
- An intro to AccountsIQ - our positioning/ suitability for end users
- Why companies outgrow other systems
- Identifying the pains associated with companies struggling with areas like consolidation, reporting and BI reporting
- Practice specific benefits - identifying how AccountsIQ can help you and your clients
- Benefits of AccountsIQ and brief demo
- We'll also launch AccountsIQ's new partner programme.
Marks heads our business development team and builds partnerships with future customers. He has over 15 years’ experience advising accountants, professional services firms and high-growth companies on digital transformation and accounting software solutions.
Nick joined AccountsIQ from FreeAgent, where he held the position of Chief Sales Officer. He brings vast experience having spent a large portion of his career in Financial Management SaaS, with previous executive roles at Xero, Sage and CCH (Wolters Kluwer). Nick trained as a Chartered Accountant with PKF and regularly speaks at conferences advising accountants and finance professionals, in industry and in practice, on how they can leverage technology to maximise efficiency and productivity, as well as how they can use financial data to grow their business