AccountsIQ is delighted to be returning to this conference, following our successful debut at the London event last year. SuperReturn CFO/COO is the place to connect with over 200 CFOs, COOs, CCOs and CROs from leading private capital firms. We were hugely impressed with last year’s London event and we’re looking forward to meeting up with current and potential customers again in Amsterdam this October.
This year’s programme will provide the latest perspectives on the global regulatory landscape, valuations, fund financing, ESG, operational due diligence, and technology.
We’d love to see you there. Here’s how to find us at the event:
- Darren Cran, COO with AccountsIQ will be speaking on Day 1 of the event (Tuesday 18 October) during the Tech Showcase.
- AccountsIQ is an Associate Sponsor at SuperReturn and you can visit us on our Stand throughout the event from 17-19 October.
Join us to find out how AccountsIQ allows you to keep track of all your investee companies in near real-time. AccountsIQ’s ICAEW-accredited accounting software makes it easier for CFOs with complex, multi-SPVs to monitor, assess and manage risk across their portfolio.
AccountsIQ suits both early seed and growing companies and allows the VC to set up their investee companies on the right accounting platform from the start. It enables you to:
- Automate 90% of manual SPV accounting tasks
- Consolidate in one-click, make quick and accurate FX re-evaluations, multi-dimensional reporting, inter-company management, budgeting and forecasting
- Deliver extensive Business Intelligence reports to enable confident, informed decisions.
AccountsIQ is perfectly matched accounting software for a portfolio of early seed and growing private equity companies.
Find out more about AccountsIQ’s Private Equity & Venture Capital Accounting software. You can also download our two-page Private Equity Accounting brochure for a quick overview.
Read our latest blog: The 3 priorities of highly effective Private Equity CFOs.
Find out more about how our customers, including Queen’s Park Equity, Salamanca Group and Apera Asset Management, are already benefiting from AccountsIQ in our customer case studies.