AccountsIQ New Product Features
AccountsIQ are delighted to announce our latest product release is now live.
To keep up-to-date with all the latest feature enhancements, select ‘Alerts’ from the top of the menu within the software.
New Productivity and Reporting Features
We’ve added some great productivity and reporting features, all of which have been requested by our user community.
The release also contains the first version of a new Direct Debits Module add-on.
New to use now:
- Direct Debits Module (Charged for as an add-on – request only)
- EU Trade VAT Reporting
- Cancel (Processed Not Posted) Invoices Capability
- Enhanced Analysis Code Filtering on Input Screens
- Improvements to the accessibility of Foreign Exchange Fluctuations Transactions
- New Menu Access Control Permissions for Customer Maintenance, Supplier Maintenance, GL Account Maintenance & Transactions Editing
- Reporting Enhancements including improvements to tax and business analysis reporting
- Additional Banking Payment files and import formats added for Citibank and Barclays Net
Available from September
- Direct Debit Module for generating Direct Debit files for collecting customer payments
- EU Goods/Services VAT Reporting
- Partial VAT Calculation for Finance Sector clients as some companies can only partially reclaim VAT
- Mobile App for Purchase Order & Invoice approval workflow.
- Salesforce integration
- Opera integration
Read the Product Release Note which provides a high-level overview of these improvements, how the system screens will change and what you need to do if you are an existing user or are interested in using this functionality.
Read more about our Product Roadmap for the next 12 months.
Product enhancements you may have missed: