McInerney Saunders Builds Strong Client Bond Using AccountsIQ
AccountsIQ has assisted our firm with the growth of our outsourcing business. It allows real-time collaboration with our clients, because its concurrently accessible by us and our clients, allowing us to maintain excellent client contact and to review timely and accurate management information with our clients as required. Neal Morrison, Partner, McInerney Saunders
McInerney Saunders is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Swords, County Dublin. The firm was founded in 1980 and offers accountancy and taxation services to businesses and not-for-profit clients. Currently the practice comprises six partners, and is supported by a team of qualified accountants, taxation practitioners, dedicated management support and outsource personnel. The firm is the overseas associate member for Ireland of the UK 200 Group of Chartered Accountants that comprises approx. 140 firms throughout the U.K.
McInerney Saunders required a business solution that would make them stand out from their competitors. They wanted to provide an accountancy service with a difference, that would ensure clients’ ongoing loyalty and ultimately add greater value to their practice.
The solution needed to be online and accessible 24/7, allowing clients and management simultaneous access, without requiring information to be sent via traditional methods e.g. email and post.
“We pride ourselves on providing advice and support to clients on an ongoing basis rather than simply meeting them once a year”.
The AccountsIQ Cloud accounting system was selected to be rolled out to clients replacing the existing desktop applications. This allowed both practice staff and clients to collaborate on the same data and work together in real time.
We can now give clients on-demand access to their accounts, reports or analysis. Creating new clients is quick and easy, and we can import data from any software making their data transition extremely hassle free.
AccountsIQ has enabled us to take on more clients without increasing headcount, plus:
- Practice staff are freed up to focus on more value-added activity.
- Our clients have increased visibility of the quality of service they are getting with daily progress on their accounts, not just end of month.
- AccountsIQ has extensive reporting and analysis capabilities allowing us to produce powerful management information (including graphs and KPIs)
- The Pay as you go model meant no upfront capital cost for us or our clients
- The service we can now provide by using AccountsIQ enhances client satisfaction
- AccountsIQ handles multi-jurisdiction, multi-currency transactions with ease
- Visibility of group results and group sales analysis is accessible at the touch of a button
- Easy roll out giving everyone an up-to-date view of our results at anytime.