With an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, here at AccountsIQ we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring world-class accounting software to medium-sized businesses all over the world. Join us If you want to be part of our story.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, we are looking for an ambitious UX Product Designer to join our product team. This is a unique opportunity to be the first member of the Design team and apply your design chops to every aspect of the product design and product design process, resulting in a massive impact on the product and organisation.
- Own the design process and all the moving pieces within it: research, content, UX, UI design, etc.
- Lead the solution discovery phase of the product process while collaborating closely with Product Managers and Engineering.
- Gain a deep understanding of users, combine consumer insights, trends, and behaviours.
- Create technically feasible, delightful solutions.
- Work on every aspect of the product, improving the existing - hugely functional - product and designing new products and features from scratch.
- Create and evolve value propositions and concepts supported by testing and analytics.
- Bring your thought leadership to our design process and tools.
- Share knowledge and best practices with the rest of the Product and Engineering organisations.
- Ensure the overall product visual design reflects the company composition in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities based on insights, feedback, and business goals.
- At least 3 years of experience working with UX teams that have delivered projects, either in-house or agency.
- Experience in delivering meaningful tangible results for businesses and organisations of all sizes.
- Extensive experience setting up UX projects.
- Effective communicator, comfortable presenting complex topics and decisions at all levels.
- You can source, interpret, and implement feedback and insights into your design decisions