With an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, here at AccountsIQ, we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring world-class accounting software to medium-sized businesses all over the world. Join us if you want to be part of our story!
Reporting to the Head of Support, the successful candidate will work with the team to manage Support queries via ticket requests. The Support Agent will be patient, customer focused, organised, clear communicator, keen trouble shooter and team player.
- Answering tickets from customers, both internal and external, via Zendesk in a timely and professional manner.
- Responding to customer queries who are users on our accounts software, ranging from user log in to report mismatches. Ensuring a resolution is achieved where possible in the first response.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle queries, this may require contacting the user via phone.
- Providing customers with the relevant information of the organisation’s service and product information
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the senior team members.
- Following up on complicated customer contacts if needed such as technical fixes.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken. Completing call notes when needed, inputting this information into Zendesk.
- Required to maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures when you see fit.
- Required to maintain industry knowledge by studying new product updates such as new features or improved modules, participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years customer service experience in a customer support environment.
- Strong troubleshooting experience.
- Bookkeeping/ accountancy knowledge would be an advantage.
- Phone handling experience in a customer support environment would be an advantage.