At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results.
It’s great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our story.
We are open to considering candidates in UK or Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of On-boarding and Adoption, the successful candidate will work with new UK and Irish clients and support partners during the implementation and on-boarding stage. The Software Onboarding and Implementation Specialist will be confident and will guide new customers through our easy steps to digitalise their finance function, which has a big impact on improving the daily working life of all finance staff and those that work around finance.
- Help designing and delivering AccountsIQ as the new finance system replacing typically smaller solutions or older legacy systems
- Understand new customers business model(s) and how they capture, process and report transactions
- Help clients understand their new GL and Analysis BI coding structure for single entity and groups
- Oversee the build of each database which is mostly automated
- Assist customer with testing key capture and processing
- Prepare users for ‘go live’
- Prepare integration and reporting specification for AIQ data team to deliver
- Project manage each customer on-boarding ensuring timelines are well communicated
- Hand the completed project to customer success team
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience implementing financial accounting software
- Experience and good understanding of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Forecasting processes, GL systems, consolidation and reporting is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Confidence managing multiple tasks
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A genuine interest in learning
- A commitment to provide the best level of service and client experience
Some of our perks
- 25 days of annual leave + 2 company days + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week
- Working from abroad - up to 6 weeks per calendar year
- Private Health Insurance
- 5% Pension contribution
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Income Benefit
- Wellbeing initiatives