At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results.
It’s great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our story.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the primary role of the SDR is to generate new opportunities to sell the AccountsIQ business application to new customers and to drive the growth of our Annual Recurring SaaS revenues. At the same time you will also help to positively promote and develop the AIQ brand name across the market. You will be ambitious, tenacious and resilient, with a desire to succeed and a willingness to develop your skills and your career.
- Work with our lead generation function to conduct high volume prospecting and networking via calls, emails and social media
- Create and prioritise strategic target account lists within defined verticals
- Support AIQ’s marketing team by assisting with marketing campaigns and events
- Manage and document activities, leads opportunities and accounts in the Salesforce CRM system
- Using a consultative approach you will respond to new business enquiries, qualify prospects and develop these enquiries into leads to create new opportunities
- Build and maintain a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities to ensure you achieve and exceed sales targets
- Be able to present and clearly articulate the AccountsIQ value proposition
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the AccountsIQ’s solution portfolio
- Maintain a strong knowledge
- 1+ years of sales and cold calling experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com or any other CRM is a plus
- Eager to learn new skills and develop your career you will be curious about how you can add value to our prospects business
- You will want to win and want to succeed against measurable performance goals and objectives
- Working as part of a team will come naturally to you with an ethos that the team overall is stronger than the sum of its individual parts
- Excellent communication in verbal and written English of relevant industry news
- Prepare quarterly business reviews and business plans
- Present the Week/Month/Quarterly forecast with accuracy and to deadlines
Some of our perks
- 25 days of annual leave + 2 company days + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week
- Working from abroad - up to 6 weeks per calendar year
- Private Health Insurance
- 5% Pension contribution
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Income Benefit
- Wellbeing initiatives