At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process, and report their results. It’s great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture, we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our story!
Reporting to the Head of Sales the successful candidate will have a key role in the sales team and be pivotal in the growth of the business. You will have ownership of the pre-sales process, assisting the sales team with technical demonstrations of AccountsIQ through to handing over the client to the onboarding team. You will need a vision of best practice and be pragmatic in the execution of your role. Additionally, you will be the link between sales and product as the voice of the customer, feeding back on prospect requirements and industry trends.
- Present the value of the AccountsIQ product to a variety of audiences from C-Level to End Users and all levels in between
- Prepare and deliver solution based demonstrations to prospects, tailored to the individual pain points and needs of their business
- Have a detailed knowledge of the AccountsIQ functionality and technology stack
- Optimise the way that AccountsIQ is presented to the market highlighting the unique selling points that AccountsIQ has in the market
- Be the go to resource for product and technology questions that the prospect and sales team have throughout the sales cycle
- Understand the AccountsIQ sales process and your contribution to maximising the conversion rates through every stage of our new logo opportunity pipeline
- Be responsible for the handover of new customer wins to the onboarding team by owning the handover documents and ensuring their completeness is suitable for a successful transition into the implementation phase
- Maintain demonstration environments which should be tailored to industry verticals
- Stay up to date on industry news and technological trends
- Be the link between sales and product, advising on market trends & requirements
- Train/Advise the sales team on new feature functionality as well as being the guardian and owner of product knowledge across the entire go to market function
- Work with sales/marketing/product to deliver sales and product webinars
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years + in a customer facing presales, customer success or implementation consultancy role
- Understanding of accounting and finance systems is essential
- Graduate with Business or Accountancy related degree or similar Accounting qualification
- Demonstratable experience dealing with CFO’s, FD’s, Financial Controllers or accountants in practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident presentation style
- A curiosity to understand a customer’s problems and an ability to articulate a solution to them
- An ability to work with departmental stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Onboarding / Implementation and Product