At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results. It's great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our story!
Following a recent capital injection of €5.8M our Sales and Marketing team will double in size in the next 12 months to help deliver our ambition of increasing Annual Recurring Revenue by 400% in the next 3 years. It’s a super exciting time to be joining the team to help shape our growth.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Partner Manager will be a key player in AccountsIQ’s growth plans. You will be given the freedom to establish a vision for scaling our ISV partner channel by building a pipeline of new software partners, managing existing partners and identifying and building a partner opportunity pipeline.
You will be accountable for building strong networks, influencing our partners promotion of, and investment in, AccountsIQ and generating a flow of sales to ensure that you deliver and exceed our partner annual recurring revenue targets.
- Identify new partners for AccountsIQ to collaborate with, negotiating commercial agreements to grow and maximise AccountsIQ’s new logo acquisition and recurring revenue streams
- Work with existing partners to generate new logo wins and additional recurring revenue streams via joint go to market strategies
- Create partner enablement plans for each partner and agree growth targets
- Create a partner programme / framework to strengthen the relationship between AccountsIQ and our partners
- Operate as the main point of contact for partners by working closely with Pre-Sales, Onboarding, Customer Success and Support teams to ensure success for our partners and their customers
- Forecast and track partner generated sales pipeline to feed into management / board reporting and future year planning
- Troubleshoot and help solve any partner problems that arise
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaigns to drive channel sales
- Liaise with our product and engineering teams to identify any future product roadmap candidates that will accelerate recurring revenue from the partner channel.
- 3 years + of partner / channel management experience, preferably within the SaaS B2B financial accounting / fintech space
- A proven track record of delivering recurring revenue via a partner channel
- Highly experienced in identifying partnership opportunities, qualifying them and ultimately generating revenue from the relationship
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at C-Level with a high degree of credibility and gravitas
- Graduate with Business or Accountancy related degree or industry related experience would be advantageous
- Experience of a sales methodology such as SPIN or Challenger would be preferred
- You are structured, detail orientated and thorough
- You can work independently, handle multiple ongoing projects and to make decisions on your own when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.