At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium & mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms a finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results. Its great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
Following a recent capital injection of €5.8M our sales & marketing team will double in size in the next 12 months to help deliver our ambition of increasing Annual Recurring Revenue by 400% in the next 3 years. It’s a super exciting time to be joining the team to help shape our growth.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our journey...
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will support the UK and Ireland marketing team with the administration, organisation and reporting of a range of demand generation activities including events, trade shows, nurture campaigns and webinars.
- Creating on-brand and engaging social media campaigns across a variety of platforms
- Assisting with the maintenance of the company website, including content management and aesthetic improvements to enhance the user journey and experience
- Working with the wider team to support the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Developing marketing collateral such as case studies and videos
- Helping to organise our presence at events such as conferences, webinars and exhibitions
- Assisting with the creation and planning of online advertising campaigns
- PR activity
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers on all things creative
- Editing images for both the website and social media content
- Content writing and proofreading marketing copy
- Sales and marketing admin of our CRM system
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally B2B marketing.
- Strong copy and editorial skills
- Expert project management and time management skills, able to prioritise multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Experience of using Salesforce and marketing automation software (not essential but desirable)
- Experience of content management systems like Wordpress, and design software like Photoshop/InDesign (not essential but desirable)
- IT savvy (MS Office intermediate/advanced user a must)
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Creative mind frame
- Excellent communication skills.