At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results.
It’s great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our story.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will help support business growth and brand ambitions by providing strong project management support for the marketing team, and support a diverse range of marketing tasks including delivering events, developing content, managing our social media presence and more. We are looking for a self-starter with positive energy to be an active team contributor.
- Managing social media channels
- Coordinating publishing of social media content and website content
- Helping with the creation, delivery and reporting of marketing campaigns together with general project management for some campaigns, events and activities, including scheduling meetings and producing key notes and actions
- Supporting with ad hoc content tasks as required to support marketing and communications activities
- Helping to deliver industry events, including a mix of external exhibitions and our own in-house client events
- Supporting the management of key external providers, including managing briefings, reviews and invoicing
- Helping to update and maintain existing CRM systems (HubSpot & Salesforce)
Qualifications and Experience
1-3 years prior experience within marketing will be required for this role
Problem solver and a keen eye for detail
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Proficiency in social media platforms
Highly organised and able to multitask
Experience with marketing automation platforms, technologies and analytics tools (HubSpot and Salesforce would be ideal)
Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you will have a degree across marketing disciplines
Some of our perks
- 25 days of annual leave + 2 company days + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week
- Working from abroad - up to 6 weeks per calendar year
- Private Health Insurance
- 5% Pension contribution
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Income Benefit
- Wellbeing initiatives
By submitting your application, you agree that AccountsIQ may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. AccountsIQ’s Privacy Notice - Employees, Workers, Contractors and Candidates explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over AccountsIQ’s use of your personal information.