With an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, here at AccountsIQ, we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring world-class accounting software to medium-sized businesses all over the world. Join us if you want to be part of our story!
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues with different cultures coming from various regions of the world. The Full Stack. Net Engineer should be passionate about delivering high quality and innovative software solutions. The successful candidate also must possess first class interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Implement new functionalities and refine existing products within an engineering squad and guilds organisation
Improve the development and release engine
- Partake in collective ownership of the application’s architecture and technical direction
- Adapt to an agile/lean environment with both on-site and off-site co-workers
- Mentor Junior members
- Partake in all parts of the development process from design to testing and delivery
- Carry out development activities covering a wide range of technologies on the front & back end
- Cover areas from core development in ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, Linq, SASS, Vue.js to T-SQL stored procedures and functions in SQL Server
- Being a full-stack developer and a keen problem solver is more important than any particular technology
- Writing and executing unit, integration and system tests on both your own and others' code
- Perform code reviews
- Participate in retrospective and post mortems, always being ready to improve
- Ability to work well in a cross-cultural team
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have at least 4 years’ experience of the following technologies:
- NET, C#.NET or VB.NET
- HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of HTTP and REST
- SQL Server with specific reference to T-SQL
- A degree in an IT related discipline is also essential
Whilst not essential, experience of MVC, Web Services, Vue.js/React, Web APIs and Azure services in general would be beneficial to your application. Interests in optimisation, in mobile development, in Vue.js components would be equally favourable
Some knowledge of automated testing tools and frameworks would be advantageous. Good technical documentation writing skills would also be beneficial to your application. Any reference to open source work or projects demonstrating your skills will be considered. Any DevOps, scripting, build maintenance experience would be similarly welcomed.