At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results.
It’s great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our story
As a full stack engineers reporting to the Engineering Team Lead, you are passionate about delivering high quality and innovative software solutions. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from different backgrounds.
We support professional improvement and offer varied areas of specialization, as well as various career paths within the engineering team. We work as a team, and we help each other grow. We are looking for people that are eager to learn, grow and help us deliver a world class customer experience! Come join us!
- Implement new functionalities and refine existing products within an engineering squad and guilds organisation
- Improve the development and release engine
- Partake in collective ownership of the application’s architecture and technical direction
- Adapt to an agile/lean environment with both on-site and off-site co-workers
- Mentor Junior members
- Partake in all parts of the development process from design to testing and delivery
- Carry out development activities covering a wide range of technologies on the front & back end
- Cover areas from core development in ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, Linq, SASS, Vue.js to T-SQL stored procedures and functions in SQL Server
- Being a full-stack developer and a keen problem solver is more important than any particular technology
- Writing and executing unit, integration and system tests on both your own and others' code
- Perform code reviews and learn about secure coding practise
- Participate in retrospective and post mortems, always being ready to improve
- Ability to work well in a cross-cultural team, eager to learn and share their knowledge with the team
- Look to automate away less valuable workloads.
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have at least 4 years’ experience of the following technologies:
- NET, C#.NET or VB.NET
- HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of HTTP and REST
- SQL Server with specific reference to T-SQL
- A degree in an IT related discipline is also essential
- Some knowledge of automated testing tools and frameworks would be advantageous
- Good technical documentation writing skills would also be beneficial to your application. Any reference to open source work or projects demonstrating your skills will be considered
- Any DevOps, scripting, build maintenance experience would be similarly welcomed
- Whilst not essential, experience of MVC, Web Services, Vue.js/React, Web APIs and Azure services in general would be beneficial to your application
- Interests in optimisation, in mobile development, in Vue.js components would be equally favourable.
Some of our perks
- 25 days of annual leave + 2 company days + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week
- Working from abroad - up to 6 weeks per calendar year
- Private Health Insurance
- 5% Pension contribution
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Income Benefit
- Wellbeing initiatives
By submitting your application, you agree that AccountsIQ may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. AccountsIQ’s Privacy Notice - Employees, Workers, Contractors and Candidates explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over AccountsIQ’s use of your personal information.