With an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, here at AccountsIQ, we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring world-class accounting software to medium-sized businesses all over the world. Join us if you want to be part of our story!
We are looking for a proactive, organised and adaptable Customer Success Manager who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to confidently liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels, with a polite and friendly manner. The successful candidate will join our Customer Success Team.
Reporting to the COO, the Customer Success Manager will be proficient in relationship management, upsell and renewals for their allocated accounts.
- Ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied and the company offerings meet their expectations
- Identify, develop, and recognise new opportunities for expanding your Customers' business volume
- Work with AIQ Marketing team to establish customer communication and invitations to digital events to build engagement post sale and onboarding
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your Customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal
- Negotiate customer renewals and upgrades in a timely and profitable manner
- Manage your renewals pipeline with Salesforce CRM to ensure activity levels position you for success.
- Use a range of data reporting tools to analyse performance and spot trends, risks and opportunities and identify different customer profiles, from advocates that may be good case studies to high-risk churn accounts that may have low feature adoption or a poor NPS score
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and senior management team
- Work with data produced by the Customer Success team to assess AIQ product and service and identify poor adoption customers that might be a churn risk
- Translate product insights on Adoption to the Product team
- Maintain customer CRM records, produce timely reports and arrange Account reviews
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention through a similar role
- A quick learner and the ability to work and think clearly when under pressure;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and MS Powerpoint);
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and customer focused
- Working with a cross functional team
- Experience negotiating software contracts
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes