At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results. It’s great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our story!
We are seeking a creative, analytical and collaborative B2B Copywriter to join our fast-growing team. You'll use your creativity and stellar writing skills to create compelling copy for a wide range of assets — from blog posts and website content through to sales decks, email and more. Reporting to PR & Content Manager, you'll have the chance to capture our brand voice and explore ideas to build out the marketing funnel.
- Write copy for a variety of digital media, including social networks, landing pages, websites, product tutorials, videos, marketing campaigns, and blogs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and other departments to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company messaging
- Simplify detailed, complex briefs and translating them into customer-first language
- Using post-campaign analysis to continuously improve the way we write
- Structure and tell stories in a concise, coherent, and engaging way
- 3-4 years of proven experience as a technical writer, copywriter, or related role, preferably in the tech and finance industry. B2B experience is a must
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Strong technological background with the ability to simplify technical terms
- Excellent demonstrable portfolio of work
- Knowledge and experience of marketing communications and experience in collaborating with product and sales teams
Some of our perks
- 25 days of annual leave + 2 company days + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week
- Working from abroad - up to 6 weeks per calendar year
- Private Health Insurance
- 5% Pension contribution
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Income Benefit
- Wellbeing initiatives