At AccountsIQ we are on a mission to bring affordable and feature rich SaaS accounting systems to medium and mid-sized organisations. Our smart cloud accounting software transforms the finance function and simplifies how multi-entity businesses capture, process and report their results. It’s great for fast growing businesses who have outgrown their existing system but don't want the expense and complexity of a complex ERP solution.
At the heart of our culture we combine teamwork, energy and passion with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit. Join us if you want to be part of our journey!
Following a recent capital injection of €5.8M our Sales & Marketing team will double in size in the next 12 months to help deliver our ambition of increasing Annual Recurring Revenue by 400% in the next 3 years. It’s a super exciting time to be joining the team to help shape our growth.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the primary role of the BDM is to sell the AccountsIQ business application to new customers to drive the growth of our Annual Recurring SaaS revenues. You will be ambitious, tenacious and resilient, with a desire to succeed and a willingness to develop your skills and your career. We are looking for the company’s next set of leaders who are happy to roll their sleeves up and help grow our business during this exciting growth phase.
- Work with our lead generation function to prospect and network within an industry vertical such as Wealth Management, Technology, Professional Services or Fast-Growing Businesses
- Build and maintain a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities to ensure you achieve and exceed sales targets
- Using a consultative approach you will respond to new business enquiries, qualify prospects, demonstrate the product, and sell AccountsIQ’s award winning mid-tier cloud accounting solution
- Use Salesforce to accurately document the prospect’s qualification process, solution requirements and close plan
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Be able to present and clearly articulate the AccountsIQ value proposition
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the AccountsIQ’s solution portfolio
- Maintain a strong knowledge of relevant industry news and be a thought leader in your industry vertical
- Prepare quarterly business reviews and business plans
- Present the Week/Month/Quarterly forecast with accuracy and to deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years + relevant consultative solution sales experience with a successful track record of acquiring new customer logo’s
- Understanding of accounting, group accounting or finance systems would be beneficial
- Graduate with Business or Accountancy related degree or industry related experience
- An understanding of sales methodology such as SPIN or Challenger would be preferred
- Demonstratable experience selling to CFO’s, FD’s, Financial Controllers or accountants in practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident presentation style