With an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, here at AccountsIQ, we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring world-class accounting software to medium-sized businesses all over the world. Join us if you want to be part of our story!
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be creative and excited by the opportunity to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Identify leads and build a pipeline of prospects using business networking tools such as LinkedIn
- Use cold calling, social selling skills and marketing generated content to engage with prospects
- Inspire the prospect to learn how AccountsIQ can benefit their business.
- Nurture the prospect through qualification
- Book meetings with the sales team for handover providing supporting qualification documentation
- Keep meticulous records in our CRM updating client information and managing sensitive client and prospect data
- Continuously improve alignment with Sales team
- Hit and consistently exceed weekly and monthly targets
- Analyse commercial results to identify potential opportunities as well as improvements on products, technology and internal operational models
Key success factors include:
- Maintaining an interest and understanding of the challenges faced by finance teams and how SaaS solutions improve efficiencies whilst reducing risk.
- Resilient in nature
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years’ experience in qualifying or prospecting role
- Experience with 40 – 70 outbound calls per day
- Good analytical skills and result oriented attitude
- Great communication and listening skills, very comfortable on the phone
- Ability to quickly understand what the client is looking for and to adapt your speech accordingly
- High flexibility in role and self-starter with drive to succeed
- Friendliness, empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Experience using Salesforce CRM would be an advantage
- Experience working with the office of CFO or Accountants would be highly desirable.